Budget planning is an important part of your business life as well as your day-to-day family life. Most people are over profusely with budget planning. Because they might feel that it does not seems like sound. You will also feel that it is immense work to do. Therefore, “founderactivity.com” loves to share this ultimate guide Best budget planner on the market. Here we are discussing the budget planner books that you can use to manage your financials.
You might be thinking to create a budget planner or currently coping with a budget plan. Therefore before, starting such kind of work make sure you are educated with the following criteria. First of all, you need to understand clearly, what is a budget plan, and why you need to make a plan like that.
What is a budget
A budget is a simple detailed description of your revenue and expenditures. On the other hand, the description of your savings and expenses.
Budget planning is the way that you want your money to be. That means a creative plan that helps to manage your finances.
No matter your goals and targets you can have help with a budget plan to succeed in your life.
A budget plan is a unique way that provides you with a better understanding of what happens to your money. In fact, it will refer to the way you spend your money and the way you save your money. And also how to improve the ways of saving money.
Budgeting may be useful to all business owners, individuals, or families. The main purpose of budget planning is to understand where your money going.
A budget planner
A budget planner is a tool that allows you to classify and document all income and expenses, as well as plan for future expenses in one spot.
Why do you need a budget planner?
With a budget planner, you will be able to budget your money properly. If you feel that you do not need a budget planner, you will not be able to accurate your finances. Therefore, your money slips through your fingers unknowingly.
As a business owner, you might be running out of a multinational organization or a local corner store. Therefore, budgets are important tools for daily business operations. Not only that, as a family, it will be important you have a budget plan to understand what you expend money on and what are your savings for a certain period.
Advantages of budget planning
- Improves financial control
- Makes savings easier
- Financial security
- Spending awareness
- Limits overspending
Things to avoid when planning your budget
- Excessive spending
- Failure to save
- Don’t think long term
- Forming unrealistic expectations
- Forgetting the little things
- Not adjustable
How to use a budget planner
The most successful method to use the budget planner is to work from the beginning of a certain time period. That means at the beginning of a new month or week. Therefore, follow the below steps while making your budget plan.
- Include all the forms of income that come to business or the household. Such as your salary, interest, income from your home, etc.
- work out on payments such as debt payments, credit card payments, car loans, and insurance.
- take a look at your past statements to see your spending over the past three months on non-regular items such as food, entertainment, shopping, fuel, etc.
- referring or monitoring the monthly progress.
The followings are the most reviewed budget planning books that you can use.
The best budget planner must include room for customization, user reviews, and design for effective use.
Erin Condren Budget Book
The Erin Condren budget planning book has well-designed planners for students, expecting moms, travel journals, wellness logs, etc. And also it is one of the most popular planners among the people. Therefore you can set your financial goals with this adorable and affordable budget book.
Made up of stylish friendly design. However, this book contains 12 months of financial planning, Built-in pocket, bill tracker, expense tracker, debt tracker and 1 sticker sheet with 106 stickers. And also cover 120# cover weight with matte lamination with 80# text weighted interior pages.
Check price on amazon: Erin Condren Budget Book
- Contains colourful stickers that you can use to mark payments
- 8 colour covers
- Fits your purse
- bullet-in pocket
- Not enough blank spaces
- each month has its own separate page
- Small in size
- the paper is too thin
Check the price on amazon
GoGirl budget book
the GoGirl budget planner is a compact budget planner book. It is designed to slip into your bag easily and for on-the-go budget planning. And also it is available in a different range of colours. Consists of 120 pages dedicated to budget tracking. And also a special section for the Christmas budget plan.
Check price on amazon: GoGirl budget book
- Dimensions: 7.6x 5.3x 0.6 inches
- 120 GSM thickness
- Size: smaller than A5
- Undated layout
- Inner pocket for bills and receipts
- 2 colourful bookmarks
- 91 stickers
- pen loop
- Elastic planner band
- Inner pocket
- Available in 9 light pastel colours
- Vegan cover
- Built-in bookmark
- Bleed resistant paper
- Includes 91 sticker sheet
- Small in size
- Does not contain a calendar layout.
Legend budget planner
The Legend Budget Planner is designed to keep track of expenses on a monthly basis. It is a stylish book with a faux leather cover as no-bleed paper. And also there are 109 fun stickers to use. Not only that, it comes with 9 vibrant coloured covers and consists of 112 pages also. There are legends paneer books for weekly, daily, etc.
Check price on amazon: Legend budget planner
- Dimensions: 8.35 x 8.35 x 0.67 inches
- weight: 11.6 ounces
- size: 5.5″x8.3″
- Pen holder and elastic band
- 12 months of budget and expenses tracking
- Includes monthly review pages, Life financial plan pages, Christmas budgeting, yearly summary
- Available in 9 cover colours
- Consists of a pen holder and elastic band for easy use
- Money-back guarantee
- Accordion pocket for notes
- Space might be not enough
- Small in size
- Only space for a few debts
Clever Fox Budget planner
The Clever Fox Budget Planner is designed to be unclutched and easy to use. And also it is compact size. lightweight, and designed for 12 months. Not only that, it includes a monthly financial goal setting section, a monthly spending plan, pre-defined expense categories, and areas to put reminders for bills and payments.
Check price on amazon: Clever Fox Budget planner
- Dimensions: 8.98 x 5.94 x 0.71 inches
- Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Size: A5; 5.8” x 8.3”
- Multiple cover colour options
- 86 Stickers
- The pocket keeps all your bills
- Fast access
- all details are recorded in one place
- Heavy-duty paper
- Compact portable size
- Rather small for some users
- Pages don’t lay completely flat
- No calendar view page
- Limited amount of debt tracking and savings deposits columns
Clever Fox Budget Planner Book 2.0
The Clever Fox Budget Book 2.0 is an efficient tool that helps you with managing finances. So as that it lasts for 12 months. Each month has 10 pages which consist of, 2 pages for planning,2 pages for a calendar and budgeting your month, 4 pages for monthly expense tracking and 2 dot grid pages for monthly review, ideas, and notes. And also at the end, there are 4 pages for saving trackers, 2 pages for regular bill trackers, 4 pages for debt trackers, and 2 pages for the annual summary.
Check price on amazon: Clever Fox Budget Planner Book 2.0
- Dimensions:7.56 x 5.35 x 0.75 inches
- Weight: 10.9 ounces
- Size: 5.3″ x 7.7″- Smaller than A5
- Free 2 pages and 146 stickers
- Compact and portable size
- 75 free stickers to help you categorize your finances
- no bleed papers
- user manual
- different colours to choose
- Might be too small for some people
- No calendar layout
- Print is small
Budget planner By Lamare
The budget planner by Lamare was designed using minimalistic and artistic design. There are graphs and columns for tracking daily expenses. And also inspiring motivational quotes. Not only that it consists of visual fill-in circles to make a chart and monitor the progress.
Check price on amazon: Budget planner By Lamare
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 6.2 x 0.6 inches
- weight: 10.4 ounces
- Consists of visual fill-in circles
- Interspersed with motivational quotes
- Contains graphs and columns
- High-quality thick paper
- Lots of space to write notes and describe expenses
- Satisfaction is guaranteed
- Small enough to carry
- easy to flip through
- Includes a calendar layout
- No inner pockets
- No pen holders
- The basic design for someone looking for something more fun
Busy Bee Financial Tracker
The Busy Bee financial tracker is also one of the other budget planning books that you can use to manage your financials. It consists of monthly calendars for monthly outlines. And also it is an un-dated budget planner that you can use on any date and any year.
Check price on amazon: Busy Bee Financial Tracker
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 6.6 x 0.3 inches
- Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Size: 8.7×6.4in
- Includes monthly outline
- Includes 4 pages sticker set
- No bleed paper
- 3 envelopes and 4 sticker sheets
- Includes sticker tabs with months of the year for easy access
- Solid laminate cover with a pink design for long-term use
- The spiral is easy to roll
- On the small side, it can be difficult to write
- Not enough pages for certain things
Boxclever Press Budget Planner
- Dimensions: 9.65 x 8.86 x 1.57 inches
- Weight: 1.5 pounds
- weekly planner sections
- 13 receipt organizer sections
- Seasonal savings sections
- Allocated space for vacation and travel expenses
- Pockets for receipts and bills
- Hardcover Spiral Notebook
- High-quality, bleed-proof pages
- Dated book
- Lack of space for customizing bills
Check price on amazon: Boxclever Press Budget Planner
Queen of Procrastination Planner
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.22 x 11 inches
- Weight: 8.6 ounces
- Debt snowball outline
- Monthly calendars with blank spaces
- Consists of monthly calendars
- Papers are thin
- No dividers between months
Check the price on amazon: Queen of Procrastination Planner
Paper junkie budget planner
- Dimensions: 7.68 x 6.3 x 1.54 inches
- Weight: 10.8 ounces
- 12 months of budget planner
- 24 inner pockets for bills and receipts
- Durable cover with floral designs
- Affordable notebook
- Easy to use
- too small for some users
- Thin pages
Check price on amazon: Paper junkie budget planner
Doforo Finance Budget Planner
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 6.2 x 0.5 inches
- Weight: 9.6 ounces
- 146 pages
- 119 stickers
- 3 money envelops
- consists of a storage pocket and 3 envelops
- 119 colourful stickers to better plan
- bleed proof thick paper
- Small for some users
- not enough space for bill lists
Check price on amazon: Doforo Finance Budget Planner
Home Budget Workbook
Home budget workbook Budget planner is one of the best budget planners. As this completely lays flat it is easy to use. And also this budget book includes 48 un-dated pages, a daily expense tracker, practical Flexi cover wire-o binding, tips for managing your finances, notes and more.
Check the price on amazon: Home Budget Workbook
- Dimensions: 10.25 x 0.25 x 7 inches
- Weight: 6.4 ounces
- 48 un-dated pages
- daily expense tracker sheets
- Easy to use
- Undated budget book
- Lays flat
- The cover is a flexible plastic
- small boxes
Bill Payments Tracker
the bill payments tracker is one of the budget planning books that help you to manage your finances. It has a relaxing leaf design on the cover. And also it has a great monthly bill planner with pockets for keeping bills and receipts.
Check price on amazon: Bill Payments Tracker
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.25 x 11 inches
- Weight: 9.8 ounces
- Space for tracking earnings, bills, savings
- 2 pages for notes
- Blank monthly calendar
- Durable cover
- inner pockets for receipts
- 3 cash envelops
- consist of a blank calendar
- Uncomfortable for some users
- Small in size
We have provided you with different types of budget planning books in order to manage your finances. You can check the prices and choose the most suitable Budget planner for your business or household. Therefore, stay with us to have more detailed articles related to your businesses. So follow us on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and Linkedin.